Sunday, March 04, 2007

Haiku

The following are slightly edited haiku (written by me, but the whole syllable thing was not very helpful):

My friends are charming
And always brighten my day
In my heart they stay

Here there everywhere
Lies envy love and despair
Emotions that make souls

Worries troubles fears
Emotions mixed to make tears
Dont hide, express it

Summer fun surf and sun
The days that have come and gone
Now in chill, we live

Shoot it, shoot the gun
When you think your race is won
Your life will be gone

Sex drugs, rock & roll
The seventies were a blast
But now we're old
(for this to be appropriate imagine i am middle-aged)

Our love has grown cold
For once I'm not without
You're no more my mouth

1 Comments:

At 4/04/2007 11:21 AM, Blogger Richard Day said...

pshaw! my haikus are lame..urs are way better!

(we shuld all totally start back with our lame blog commenting-ness!!) lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home